It’s no secret that at the moment, thousands upon thousands of people are out of work and struggling to make any money. The UK is currently in lockdown for the 3rd time, as cases for Covid are the highest they have ever been.
So what can you do?
The best thing you can do right now is to:
- Go through all of your incomings and outgoings and cut out any subscriptions that you either don’t use or don’t need – in other words they aren’t essential they are a luxury.
- Don’t buy anything that is non-essential.
- See if you can reduce any household bills by getting a better deal with your current providers, or by moving providers completely.
- Save as much money as possible.
- Go through all of your stuff that you don’t need, wear, or use anymore, and sell it on places like eBay, Facebook Marketplace, Gumtree, and other online marketplaces. This requires only your time take to take photos, to upload them, and add the relevant keywords and terms, so people can find them. (eBay is free to list, but they take 10% of all sales and there is PayPal fees on top of that, but Marketplace is free to list and sell items on it. I haven’t personally used Gumtree to sell, but I know others who have sold things like their furniture and had great success.)
- Create a new themed store on eBay, targeting customers who like specific products, and buy low cost products or create your own low cost products (if you are creative and artistic) and sell them for a higher price to be profitable, and make money, make cash.
Want to know how to start your own eBay store in 2021? Watch me do this in real time… I even reveal what I am selling, so you can do the same – well similar! Copying is not caring, and I know you care, or you wouldn’t be reading this right now – and there is enough room on eBay for everyone. Make sure to subscribe and hit that bell icon, so you get notified of every time a new video it out, if you want to learn from my mistakes, to save yourself time, money, heartache and pain… https://youtu.be/gxh6VYIvnks