These are just 5 benefits of single life and being single, I can think of many more, can you?
There is nothing better than to love oneself, because we are the only one who will be with ourself, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, and if we do not have self- love, our life is going to be miserable and we are going to be a bit stuck!
All we have to do to love ourself, is to treat ourself, as we would do if we were in an ideal relationship with us. It’s that simple, or complicated, depending on which way you look at it! This means, just like in an ideal partnership, you should always:
- Treat yourself with kindness.
- Treat yourself with self-respect.
- Give yourself a hug.
- Love yourself regardless, because you just can’t help it!
- Value your worth and the time you spend in your own company.
- Be your best friend.
- Help yourself in difficult times.
- Reassure yourself that everything will be okay.
- Know that you will get through the tough times, and encourage yourself to go for your goals, ambitions and dreams.
Happy International Celebrate Being Single Day! Today I am out on a self-date to celebrate being single on #ICBSDAY! or #ICBSD, (International Celebrate Being Single Day – Feb 14th!). Today I am going to the cinema and for a meal! And I will be even more loved up with myself than usual!
International Celebrate Being Single Day is a day I founded On February 14th, in 2015, so that no single person has to feel alone ever again on Valentine’s Day, instead, they can celebrate it as they special day! So how are you celebrating today?
Whatever you are up to, happy Valentine’s Day and International Celebrate Being Single Day, may it fill you with joy, happiness, and a lot of self-love! With much love from me, Sandra xxxx