What is Beat Redundancy Blues?
This is a question that I noticed is being persistently typed into search engines.
So to clarify, Beat Redundancy Blues is about:
- How to stop yourself from feeling down about the fact that you have been made redundant
- How to deal with the problems that you are faced with because of redundancy
- How to deal with the grief you are experiencing
- How to cope with the mixture of feeling and emotions that redundancy can bring with it
- Feeling understood and supported
- Creating a positive outlook
- Fostering self-belief
- Changing your mindset
- Conquering your fears
- Giving you the advice, hints, tips, information and knowledge needed to get back into work
In a nutshell it is about tackling any part of redundancy that makes you feel “blue”, in other words, sad, depressed, anxious, worried, alone, unhappy and the list could go on but I think you get the picture. It is about conquering those negative feeling, thoughts and emotions so that you no longer feel “blue” but instead are looking forward to a new future, with a focus on feeling better and enabling you to get back into work.
Do you have any comments, thoughts, or anything you would like to add to the list?