Many of you may know me from my other blog http://www.quirkybooks.wordpress.com, that has over 500 followers. As that is my main blog, I have more followers because I post more stuff to it, more regularly. However, this blog is super awesome, because it has lots of inspirational posts that are written from the heart. Be sure to stop by and let us get to know each other better.
I am so please that http://shras789.wordpress.com has nominated this blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Her comment read as follows:
“Hi, am nominating you for the Inspiring blogger award because you are helping people and your site that you sent me to has been really inspiring . I have an interview for a job on Dec 6th Thank you”
I cannot state enough, how happy I am to be nominated for this blog award and to inspire people is something I aspire to achieve at every opportunity. Thanks so much Sherry, I gratefully accept and hope you get a fantastic job soon.
For the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ The rules are:
1. I should display the award logo somewhere on my blog. Done.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated me. Done.
3. State 7 things about myself. Done.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Done.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements. (Will do)
Here are 7 things I would like to share about myself:
- I have been made redundant twice
- Other than writing, which is my number one passion, I love listening to music, I find it relaxing and energising
- I have a bronze for Freestyle/Disco dancing
- I have appeared on the Channel Four programme called The TV Show in a live debate about Big Brother
- Disneyland Paris is my favourite holiday destination and second to that is London
- I enjoy visiting aquariums
- I enjoy visiting zoos
I now need to nominate 15 people to receive this award: