I would like to thank you all for your continued support during 2013.
Not only have I accomplished a lot personally but professionally too.
Personal highlights include:
- Receiving a Good Citizens Award from the police.
- Meeting and speaking to HM the Queen at St James’s Palace.
- Becoming a self-employed Tutor and teaching my first Blogging as an aid to recovery course – How to start a WordPress.com blog.
Professional highlights include:
- beatredundancyblues won a Special Recognition FT4G Business Award in February.
- beatredundancyblues.com Launched in March.
- beatredundancyblues.co.uk Launched in July.
- beatredundancyblues was referred to on the Sage One website, alongside a blog article written by founder Sandra Bellamy in August: Have you got the guts to run your own business?
- beatredundancyblues was referred to on the Pay Justice website, alongside a blog article written by founder Sandra Bellamy in September: How can women make men pay for injustices -16 warning signs of constructive dismissal
- beatredundancyblues features on the newly launched sandrabellamy.co.uk site that was launched in November.
- beatredundancyblues published a redundancy success story in November about about Matthew Evans fulfilling his artistic dreams:Redundancy-success-story-matthew-evans-one-year
- beatredundancyblues published a redundancy success story in December about Sherri Matthews fulfilling her writing dreams after the age of 50: Read Sherri’s success story
I couldn’t have done it without you.
I would like to wish each and every one of you a Happy Christmas and a hugely successful 2014.