Category Archives: Celebrating successes
Posted by Quirky Books
- Receiving a Good Citizens Award from the police.
- Meeting and speaking to HM the Queen at St James’s Palace.
- Becoming a self-employed Tutor and teaching my first Blogging as an aid to recovery course – How to start a WordPress.com blog.
- beatredundancyblues won a Special Recognition FT4G Business Award in February.
- beatredundancyblues.com Launched in March.
- beatredundancyblues.co.uk Launched in July.
- beatredundancyblues was referred to on the Sage One website, alongside a blog article written by founder Sandra Bellamy in August: Have you got the guts to run your own business?
- beatredundancyblues was referred to on the Pay Justice website, alongside a blog article written by founder Sandra Bellamy in September: How can women make men pay for injustices -16 warning signs of constructive dismissal
- beatredundancyblues features on the newly launched sandrabellamy.co.uk site that was launched in November.
- beatredundancyblues published a redundancy success story in November about about Matthew Evans fulfilling his artistic dreams:Redundancy-success-story-matthew-evans-one-year
- beatredundancyblues published a redundancy success story in December about Sherri Matthews fulfilling her writing dreams after the age of 50: Read Sherri’s success story
Tags: Beat redundancy blues, beat redundancy blues success stories, beatredundancyblues, beatredundancyblues highlights for 2013, beatredundancyblues.co.uk, beatredundancyblues.com, Good Citizenship Award, Guest Blogger, HM the Queen, Matthew Evans, redundancy, sandra bellamy, Sherri Matthews, St James's Palace