So many people buy dumb shit; that they don’t need, don’t use, can’t no longer fit into, or don’t even like! If you are redundant or out of work for any reason, you really need to look at your spending habits, reel them in, and learn to budget better.
If you’re redundant or out of work for whatever reason, and you want to make more money, “stop buying dumb shit” – says Gary Vee! And he’s absolutely right.
Here are 5 more top tips to stop buying dumb shit, and how to save money to make more:
- Stop focusing on what your next door neighbour has and start living within your means.
- Instead of buying the latest designer watch, yacht, hoodie, start buying basics that you can use multiple times over.
- Ask friends and family to buy you stuff you really want and need for Christmas and birthdays, not stuff you don’t. Then sell that dumb shit you bought but didn’t really need and don’t use.
- Don’t buy the fist thing you see, shop around to get the best deal to fit your purpose and a lower budget.
- If you family and friends buy you stuff you don’t want or need, sell it on Ebay, Vinted, or Facebook Marketplace. Get started with the videos below!
Watch this 15 second MotiVEEtion here https://youtu.be/wyiYCQXx2PA and subscribe now, if you want to make more money and stop losing it.
If you want to start selling on eBay, watch this playlist, subscribe and follow what I do:
If you want to start selling on Vinted and make some REAL money fast, watch this FREE Vinted Bootcamp, How To Make Money Fast On Vinted, subscribe and follow what I do:
Want some quick cash for Christmas? Follow my Facebook Marketplace videos, subscribe and hit the bell icon so you never miss out on making money ever again. And do what I do to make some REAL cash quickly:
See my Facebook Marketplace Commerce Profile below with 43 X 5 Star reviews, proof I know what I am talking about and not just talking the talk, but walking the walk:
So stop buying dumb shit and stop missing this opportunity to make REAL money and cash quickly, online, from the comfort of your own home, buy subscribing to Make Money Make Cash now here.
What would an extra £10, £20, £45 or £125 do for you right now? Pay for those Christmas presents? Buy your Christmas hamper? Feed you and your family for a few weeks?
The more you sell, the more visibility you get on your items and the more sales you make.
Some people get FREE items on Craigslist or elsewhere, and then sell them for a profit on Facebook Marketplace, as a full-time job.
Don’t miss out on more Make Money Make Cash videos and don’t miss more helpful advice from Gary Vee, with more MotiVEEtion videos coming soon. Subscribe now here…
As always, stay positive.