August was a tough month and so was September as you know if you saw my last blog post. And even though September didn’t go according to plan, and burnout crept upon me (thank goodness I got the blu ray player), I still think this is an invaluable video to help you get your life back on track and to help you know you are not alone in your struggles! And taking time out in September to get better helped me to reflect and know what I have to do and REALLY want to do! And listening to this video again after my illness serves as a fantastic reminder of how to get and keep your mind and life on track!
To summarise how to get your life back on track:
- Write down what you want in the future!
- Write down what would make you happy now!
- Write a love letter to yourself!
- Write down your feelings and emotions!
- Write down your passions, goals and dreams!
- Write down your skills from your job.
- Write down your hobbies and interests.
- Don’t think, just do it!
- Take action now!
Which is your best advice from the video! Comment below – I love to read you!
Until next, stay positive and work towards your dreams.
Love Sandra xx