You are redundant from your old job but not from your future.
It’s 2014, time to look forward to the new and exciting path that is before you, full of opportunities, hopes and dreams.
If you want to get back into work, try these 14 Top Tips.
- Put up a good fight against other applicants by having the best cover letter and CV.
- Keep applying for jobs.
- Be ready to change and adapt.
- Be strong and stay strong.
- Work hard and work harder.
- Work smart and work smarter.
- Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- When you look at yourself in the mirror or in a photo, be proud.
- Be positive and stay positive.
- Be the best version of you.
- Boost yourself up, with positive self-talk.
- Reward yourself for working hard in your job-hunt.
- See job-hunting as a challenge that you will conquer.
- Keep looking forward and know – ‘You are on your way’.