Launch of sandrabellamy.co.uk
I would like to announce the launch of sandrabellamy.co.uk
This is a sample taken from the About Sandra Bellamy/Home page.
Welcome to the website of Sandra Bellamy.
A Writer and Redundancy Breakthrough and Employment Success Specialist by night, a part-time Tutor for the Recovery Learning Community, a full-time Fitted Bedroom Specialist in John Lewis by day and a volunteer Health Buddy. Sandra Bellamy has a range of skills, experience, knowledge and expertise that she loves sharing with others to advance their own career and their own learning.
Sandra’s life changing moment came when she was made redundant for the second time in 2009.
“When I was made redundant for the second time in my career, it changed my life. At first I felt my gut was wrenched from me, worried about my future, concerned about finances, bewildered and lost, I just didn’t know what I was going to do.
A couple of weeks later I began to feel relieved that it was over. I thought about the negative aspects of the job I had just left and focused on what I could change about my life and my future career to make me happy. Rather than just being in a job that I was good at, I began to see and understand what job I was meant to be doing. I assessed –
What I was passionate about?
What made me happy?
What did I ultimately want to do with my life?
I came up with two answers:
- To be a writer
- To help people
I now do both of these.
I have had:
- An article published in Country Small Holding.
- A Star letter published in Freelance Market news.
- Two articles published in the Be Involved Devon newsletter
- A blog article published on the Sage One website: Have you got the guts to run your own business?
- A blog article published on the Pay Justice website: How can women make men pay for injustices -16 warning signs of constructive dismissal
- A blog article published on the HR company Exclusive website, that got a mention in The New York Times: Manager, Leader, Teacher or Coach?
I have written the course content for ‘Blogging as an aid to recovery – How to start a WordPress.com blog’ that I am teaching for the Recovery Learning Community.
My blog about writing is at quirkybooks.wordpress.com. I write all of the content for beatredundancyblues.com and beatredundancyblues.co.uk. and beatredundancyublues.wordpress.com. I have my own author website at quirkybooks.net that is currently under construction and I am working on my first two e-Books.
I help people who are redundant to get back into work via my two websites beatredundancyblues.com and beatredundancyblues.co.uk. These are free to use resources, that have access to lots of job sites, recruitment sites and courses sites from within the one site. They have a wealth of other useful information, help and advice. Including about job interviews, time management and health and wellbeing. beatredundancyblues likes to take a holistic approach to redundancy and getting back into work.
Redundancy changed my whole outlook on life and now I am a much happier and more fulfilled person, who believes in myself and what I was born to do. I do not profess to be the best, just to enjoy what I do and to help others as best as I can.”
Keep smiling, keep being positive, believe in yourself and that good things can happen for you.
- Launch of beatredundancyblues.co.uk (beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com)
- Launch of beatredundancyblues.com (beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com)
- When Opportunity Knocks – Don’t Close The Door (beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com)
- Special Recognition Award beatredundancyblues – It’s official (beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com)
- Guest Blogger Sandra Bellamy On Sage One (quirkybooks.wordpress.com)
- Recognition for beating redundancy blues (beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com)
Posted on November 5, 2013, in beat redundancy blues, beatredundancyblues, beatredundancyblues.co.uk, beatredundancyblues.com, business, new website, Official website of Sandra bellamy, redundancies, Redundancy, Redundancy Blues, Redundancy Inspiration, Sandra Bellamy, sandrabellamy.co.uk, Self-employment, writer, writing and tagged Beat redundancy, Beat redundancy blues, beatredundancyblues, beatredundancyblues.co.uk, beatredundancyblues.com, John Lewis, New York Times, quirky, quirky books, quirky writer, quirkybooks, quirkybooks.net, Recovery Learning Community, redundancies, redundancy, sandra bellamy, Website, Writer. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.