What Does Success Mean To You?
Success comes in all forms, shapes and sizes.
In order to be successful, you have to first work out:
- What success means to you?
- What success will do for you?
- What you envisage success to look like?
Only when you are able to answer these 3 questions, will you be able to map out your own path to success.
To you, success could mean:
- Owning your own home
- Being able to put food on the table
- Running your own business
- Writing your life story
- Having a family of your own
- Having a good network of friends for support
- Working in your dream job
- Fulfilling your ambitions
- Getting up in the morning pain-free
- Being able to create things
Or it could be a combination of all, or some, of the above.
Whilst you are redundant, it is a great time to discover what success means to you, because if you don’t, you will never feel satisfied but feel like there is something missing from your life or that you are a failure.
Knowing what success means to you, is the first step on your path to achieving it.
Don’t waste any more time feeling like a failure but instead put your time and energy into writing a list of what success means to you and then prioritise them in the order of most importance and set goals to achieve each and every one of them. As you do this, you will be growing into your own success and moving along the path to lead a more fulfilling existence and a happier you.
So what are you waiting for?
Until next time, stay positive.
- How to keep winning – The road to success (beatredundancyblues.wordpress.com)
- The Top 10 Must Know Traits of Successful Entrepreneurs (rasmussen.edu)
Posted on June 10, 2013, in beatredundancyblues, business, career, Dream job, employment, Happiness, redundancies, Redundancy, Redundancy Blues, Sandra Bellamy, Success, unemployed, unemployment and tagged Beat redundancy, Beat redundancy blues, beatredundancyblues.com, Business, Happiness, Health, Make a list, Mental Health, redundancies, redundancy, sandra bellamy, Success, traits of successful entrepreneurs, Writers Resources. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.