Monthly Archives: December 2012
Whilst redundant or out of work for whatever reason, Christmas can be a struggle financially, mentally and emotionally. As the big day approaches not only are you worried about how much longer you are going to be out of work and about what the new year holds in store for you, you may feel you haven’t got a lot to celebrate.
Alternatively, you could be thinking positive about your dreams, your hopes and your aspirations for the new year, about what free courses you could attend, what new things you could learn, enjoying the company of family, friends and loved ones that you wouldn’t normally be able to do because you had to work. You can get more into the Christmas spirit because you can spend more time decorating the tree and putting decorations up. You can listen to more Christmas music and watch more Christmas films than ever before because you have the time. You can catch up with people you haven’t seen in ages, you can bake that Christmas cake that seems at times to take a lifetime to cook, you can attend Christmas Fayres and carol services, you can sit in a mound of tinsel and just enjoy the fact that you are alive and can bask in the magic of Christmas.
Whatever makes you happy, just do it whilst you have the opportunity because when you do get back into work you will be thinking to yourself, why didn’t I just enjoy those moments in my life that I may never get the time to have again.
Remember, stay positive and Happy Christmas.
I am so please that http://shras789.wordpress.com has nominated this blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Her comment read as follows:
“Hi, am nominating you for the Inspiring blogger award because you are helping people and your site that you sent me to has been really inspiring . I have an interview for a job on Dec 6th Thank you”
I cannot state enough, how happy I am to be nominated for this blog award and to inspire people is something I aspire to achieve at every opportunity. Thanks so much Sherry, I gratefully accept and hope you get a fantastic job soon.
For the ‘Very Inspiring Blogger Award’ The rules are:
1. I should display the award logo somewhere on my blog. Done.
2. Link back to the blog of the person who nominated me. Done.
3. State 7 things about myself. Done.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Done.
5. Notify those bloggers that they have been nominated and of the award’s requirements. (Will do)
Here are 7 things I would like to share about myself:
- I have been made redundant twice
- Other than writing, which is my number one passion, I love listening to music, I find it relaxing and energising
- I have a bronze for Freestyle/Disco dancing
- I have appeared on the Channel Four programme called The TV Show in a live debate about Big Brother
- Disneyland Paris is my favourite holiday destination and second to that is London
- I enjoy visiting aquariums
- I enjoy visiting zoos
I now need to nominate 15 people to receive this award: