If you are deciding what to do this summer. There is still time to enjoy a beautiful walk as part of the Discovery Trail Challenge and help to raise money for The Devon Air Ambulance Trust.
Last time I forgot to mention, that for those of you who feel unable to walk for 25 miles, you can still get involved and raise money for charity by doing part of the walk. For more information about how to do this, please make contact by post, phone or email as notified.
When you are redundant, it can be easy to get into a rut. Do something different to energize yourself.
- Walk a different way into town.
- If you usually have a bath, have a shower instead, or vice versa.
- If you write with your right hand, then try to write with your left.
- If you usually go to the pub to meet your friends, try meeting them in a cafe instead.
- If you normally sit and watch TV in the evenings, then go for a walk.
It’s all about giving yourself something other than the norm to think about, to revitalise a tired routine and to see things from a different perspective.
If you enjoy walking for charity or you have never tried it before, there is no better time than when you are redundant to give it a go.
Why not take part in the first…
View original post 180 more words